Under the UK Consumer Contract Regulations your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods. This 14 day period is the time you have to decide whether to cancel, you then have 14 days after notifying the seller to actually send the goods back. You have a legal right to reject goods that are of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described. This right is limited to 30 days from the day you receive your goods.
If for any reason you change your mind while your order is still being processed, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you wish to cancel. If your order has already been shipped out then please wait for your order to arrive and follow our Returns Policy below.
We try to be as accurate as possible with our product descriptions and photography however we appreciate that online purchases can still end up different to what you were expecting. Before buying, please make sure to view all available product photos and details and you can also contact us at any time if you have a product enquiry. Nevertheless, we accept that on some occasions you may wish to return goods that weren’t quite what you were looking for.
If you wish to make a return to us please adhere to the following terms:
- Notify us of your intention to return via email to email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your order
- Return the goods to us within 14 days of receiving a confirmation from us
- Goods must be returned in new condition with no signs of wear, damage, marks, stains, scents
- Goods must be returned with original tags (if applicable) and product packaging intact (if applicable)
- Goods with simple protective packaging may be opened in order to view the product but all pieces of original packaging must be returned with the goods in good, re-usable condition
- Goods must be returned at your own expense
- You will be refunded the standard rate for shipping (including any instance that a special shipping rate was purchased)
- When one or more goods from a larger order are returned, you will receive (if applicable) the appropriate shipping refund based on the items returned/kept
Once we have received your return it will be inspected to ensure the goods are still in new, saleable condition. If they are in unsatisfactory condition your refund will be declined. The goods will then be returned to you or you may receive a partial refund instead. We will send you an email to notify you that we have received your return and also whether your refund request has been approved or rejected. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed within 14 days (usually sooner) and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Where possible, we check our items before they are shipped to make sure they are fit for purpose and are of expected quality. If you do however find yourself with a faulty item you have 30 days to return the goods from the date of receipt. You will then be refunded or sent a replacement if preferred. You will be refunded the return shipping costs if the item is faulty. Your refund will be processed within 14 days (usually sooner) and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.